WP7 - Communication & Dissemination
The main objectives of the dissemination activities are:
- Ensure active engagement with a wide and relevant stakeholder forum
- Activate wide dissemination of the project’s progress and results to all potential interested parties
- Raise public awareness about the project results and receive valuable feedback
- Organise the final major conference with policy makers and other stakeholders to ensure maximum uptake of the projects recommendations in Europe
- Liaise and leverage with other similar initiatives
The audience targeted includes:
- ESC Constituent bodies, including National Cardiac Societies
- European policymakers in the area of research, medicine and health
- National policymakers in the area of research, medicine and health
- National institutes of medical research
- Relevant non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Medical and scientific media
- Industry, including SMEs involved in biomedical research
- Patients and general public
The National Cardiac Societies are going to be strongly encouraged to contact their national authorities in charge of medical research to present the CardioScape findings. They will in this way act as an information amplification mechanism serving to reach a critical mass of stakeholders in a variety of countries.
The wider communication beyond the cardiology community and other stakeholders of the CardioScape findings aims towards creating an awareness of the need to foster CVD health research to improve the innovation chain for the deployment of evidence based personalized medicine responding to all the specific needs of an ageing population.
CardioScape aims to interact with different existing communities, professional organizations, industrial forums and special-interest groups in order to achieve targeted and effective penetration of the proposed blueprint and to gather their feedback.
The created inventory of research will continue as a service on this website to be populated with new data beyond the current project lifetime.