What is CardioScape?
CardioScape is a 23 months EU funded project to guide a survey of the European cardiovascular research landscape.
CardioScape will build on and develop an existing comprehensive partner network, seeking:
- to include actors covering the full innovation cycle
- to help identify the most important research needs and approaches
- to support more efficient valorisation of project results and
- to better foster the transmission of new scientific findings into clinical practice.
The project engages with different actors, academia and industry, both SMEs and large companies, and ensure these actors are part of the consultation process in formulating ways of achieving more effective R&D strategies.
CardioScape will largely contribute to support CVD research in Europe by:
- guiding priority research
- identifying duplication
- encouraging synergies and collaboration