CVD Research Inventories
This section will include two inventories of European private and public available funding for CVD research.
The first one will be a dedicated database created for the collection of data obtained through the online questionnaires from European and national sources on CVD research and funding. It will be possible to obtain detailed information searching data by project and/or organisation.
Research and funding data will include:
- Research project titles and corresponding funding agency
- Countries where research is carried out and origin of funding
- Research areas, scope – broad health/CVD area or sub-specialised CVD topics
- Research aspect – basic, investigative, clinical, epidemiological
- Public/private collaboration, extent of SME involvement
- Source of funds – government, industry, foundations
- Funding amounts, % contribution, project duration
The second inventory will be the result of a detailed grant scan of the EU-28 countries, in which over 3000 funding schemes have been analysed and more than 450 identified which have relevance to CVD research.